عنوان ژورنالThe Journal of Applied Linguistics and Discourse Analysis
- درجه :غیر مصوب
- issn :2383-2460
آخرین شماره> 2 تاریخ انتشار 2021-01-01
- JALDA's Interview with Professor James P. Lantolf
- Facing the Challenge of Generic Hybridity in EAP Research and Pedagogy
- Smartphones and Our Students:A Case of Undergraduate Students in an EFL Context
- A Critical Discourse Analysis of Political Implications in Three Persian Translations of “Animal Farm”
- Canon, Bestseller, and Peripheral Novels:Does the Position of Literary Works in the English Literary Polysystem Influence the Iranian Translators’ Translational Behavior at the Textual Level?
- EFL Teacher Educators and EFL teachers’ Perspectives on Identity-Oriented Teacher Education Programs
- Teachers’ Strategies Used to Foster Teacher-Student and Student-Student Interactions in EFL Conversation Classrooms: A Conversation Analysis Approach
- Can Inspirational Quotes Help the Recall of Abstract Vocabulary?
- Uprising in “Uprising”: A Multimodal Analysis of Bob Marley’s Lyrics
- Instructors and Students’ Use of Literal, Reorganization, and Inferential Reading Strategies
- The Feasibility and Applicability of Grounded Theory Methodology in Translation Studies: Developing Translator Competence
- On the Effects of Linguistic, Verbal, and Visual Mnemonics on Idioms Learning
- Postcolonial Borges: “Colonized Intellectual” and“Double Consciousness” in “The Nothingness of Personality”
- Australian Aborigines’ Reconstructed History in Robert Merritt’s Play,The Cake Man
- Book Review: "Learning Strategy Instruction in the Language Classroom: Issues and Implementation"
- شماره 12018-03-01